Levels and Benefits:
$1,000-$2,499 (value of benefits $140)
• Subscription to Champions quarterly newsletter
• Complimentary invitation for two (2) to one (1) Engagement Event, which includes a pre-show reception and tickets to a Broadway or Off-Broadway performance highlighting TDF’s access and education programs. *
• Invitations to other events hosted by TDF
$2,500-$4,999 (value of benefits $450)
Friend Level benefits plus:
• Complimentary invitation for two (2) to two (2) Engagement Event, which includes a pre-show reception and tickets to a Broadway or Off-Broadway performance highlighting TDF’s access and education programs. *
• Opportunity to underwrite an Open Caption performance (Includes two (2) complimentary tickets to underwritten performance and acknowledgement on caption board and in playbill)**
$5,000-$9,999 (value of benefits $520)
Advocate Level benefits plus:
• Opportunity to underwrite one (1) participating school in TDF’s Introduction to Theater or Introduction to Dance program (Includes two (2) tickets to performance with students in program)**
• Invitation for two (2) to “State of the Arts” luncheon on current topics in the performing arts hosted by TDF’s Executive Director, Victoria Bailey
$10,000-$24,999 (value of benefits $580)
Patron Level benefits plus:
• Concierge booking of house seats for Broadway and Off-Broadway shows upon request***
• Private tour of TDF’s costume collection for up to six (6) guests, led by Stephen Cabral, Director of the Costume Collection. Includes a champagne toast.
$25,000+ (value of benefits $650)
Luminary Level benefits plus:
• Opportunity to underwrite an Autism Friendly Performance (Includes two (2) complimentary tickets to underwritten performance and acknowledgement in marketing publications and performance Playbill)**
• At the Pillar Level, TDF will provide additional benefits tailored to each donor’s interests
* Engagement Events are subject to availability. Donors must RSVP in advance.
** Underwriting opportunities are subject to availability and cannot be combined. They must be claimed within one year of donation.
*** House seats are subject to availability and do not include the price of tickets. Credit card information and three date options for performances must be provided at the time of request. Limit of three bookings per year.
Donors may waive membership benefits, in whole or in part, when making their contribution. If benefits that have an associated value are not utilized by the donor by the conclusion of one year, they may request an updated tax acknowledgement.
Please contact Montez Brown, Major Gifts Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.